Having lived with the paranormal in our daily lives, we have learned a few things over the years. These are things that will help fight back against the paranormal, give you piece of mind, and lift your spirits. We are not saying that your problem will be gone, but you will notice a difference. When taking this advice, please know that certain entities can and will fight back, but backing down is letting them win. If you pray and things get worse, keep praying. This goes for all of our advice. If you are being plagued by the paranormal, following these pieces of advice will not be the end of the battle. You will most likely still need an investigation and/ or house blessing, even after following our advice. Unfortunately, that tends to be the nature of the battles we fight. We will help you through this and stick by your side.
- Be happy. Keep as much of the negativity away from yourself and your home. We know it is not always easy or possible, but the more happiness you have around you, the harder it is for entities to harass you.
- Stay true to your beliefs. Keep the beliefs you hold in your heart close. Do not turn your back on them- that lets the entity win.
- Pray. Whatever your religion is, pray.
- Hold on to who you are. When you notice a difference in your personality, it’s time to get out and seek help. That’s what we’re here for.
- Do not provoke. This will only make the entity angry and give it power. Things can get dangerous in a hurry.
- Do not acknowledge it. Do not call it by name, do not give it credit. Giving it credit only makes it stronger. In fact, if something strange is happening, blame it on something else.
- Take it outside. Take the anger outside, and take thoughts of the paranormal outside. If you need to talk about your case to us, or about what’s going on to someone else, it is best to get out of your home to talk about it. Again, by talking about it and acknowledging it, you are giving it power.